VANDYK group of companies has recently launched a new video series called Clarkson In Minutes. The video series will give viewers a glimpse into everyday life in the historic and mature south Mississauga neighbourhood of Clarkson Village. Each video in the series will highlight the walkability to nature, restaurants and other great amenities from The Craftsman Condominium Residences – VANDYK’s new landmark community at the east gateway to Clarkson Village.
Episode 2: Local Restaurants
In our second installment of Clarkson In Minutes, we take you on a quick walk through Clarkson Village and show you some of the area’s most popular restaurants, all of which are just minutes down the road from The Craftsman Condominium Residences. Take a look at a few of the favourites:
- Michael’s Back Door: This community staple is an award-winning fine dining restaurant that offers creative Italian and continental fare.
- Souvlaki Hut: Souvlaki Hut first opened at this Clarkson Village location in 2000! Their famous Greek-inspired sandwiches are always a healthy, delicious option for lunch or dinner.
- Clarkson Mediterranean Bistro: Authentic Mediterranean and Italian cuisine with a stellar wine collection. Portions are flavourful and generous and presentation is always appealing!
- The Clarkson Pump & Patio: Known for their spacious patio and delicious grilled chicken wings, The Clarkson Pump & Patio is the perfect spot for any game night!
- Momiji Japanese Restaurant: Craving sushi or sashimi? Momiji offers quality Japanese cuisine in an atmosphere that’s great for either casual or formal dining.
- Villa La Bella: Come for fresh all day breakfast or a delicious Italian lunch! Villa La Bella also offers bakery and catering services.
Live at The Craftsman and Discover the Art of Living in all that Clarkson Village has to offer! Stay tuned for our next Clarkson In Minutes video that will tour some of Clarkson’s great everyday conveniences. Learn more at www.craftsmancondo.com.