Delivery + Service
VANDYK takes a collaborative approach to the construction management delivery process, acting as the client’s construction consultant, integrating the design development phase with the pre-construction phase resulting in a controlled construction process.
3 PHASED APPROACH
- + Pre-lease site review
- + Preliminary budgeting and costing
- + Client procurement protocol
- + Subtrade prequalification
- + Value engineering – drawing review
- + Permit procurement
- + Sub trade tender package analysis
- + Tendering & subtrade bidding
- + Landlord liaison
- + Site construction implementation/management
- + Accurate scheduling + tracking
- + Project reporting & financial management
- + Permit inspection/approvals
- + Client occupancy transition
- + Commissioning & training
- + Permit closeout
- + Project closeout documentation
- + Financial closeout
- + Landlord closeout
Our goal is to provide you, our client, with a full and complete integration between design and construction costs at an early stage. VANDYK Commercial acts in the best interest of our clients by providing:
Detailed Scheduling & Implementation
As part of our Service Care Program, the team provides a monthly inspection and tune-up of various components within the premises and is also available to assist with the day-to-day needs of facility managers dealing with workplace moves and changes.
VANDYK has a dedicated workshop/warehouse facility in the GTA complete with fabrication facilities. Clients are supported by a team of multi-skilled tradesmen who can be quickly dispatched to your facility.
The service team has full estimating capabilities and can perform work on either time and material, construction management, or a fixed lump sum basis. Our team is fully bonded and has undergone industry site safety training programs.