- Department: Marketing
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario
- Status: Full Time
For over 35 years, VANDYK group of companies has been a leading real estate development company, specializing in customer design/build projects in the residential, commercial office and retail sectors.
At VANDYK we believe every project is a partnership and not just a transaction. Partnerships are the company’s principal strength and part of our core values; to build long term relationships with client’s realtors, consultants, suppliers and employees alike. These partnerships are based upon trust, commitment, professionalism and integrity.
We are seeking an experienced and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team at the VANDYK group of companies. The Marketing Coordinator will work collaboratively with other members of the VANDYK Sales and Marketing team and will be an integral part of the execution of marketing deliverables.
• Manage all aspects of project execution including monitoring and executing key tasks and deadlines by way of Critical Path, Media Plan, and Strategy Documents
• Work collaboratively with the sales team on the day to day operations
• Communicate with vendors for pricing, and specifications for all ads and oversee direction
• Execution and attendance of all project launches, and events
• Update and produce content for social media and networking websites such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook while managing user engagement and analytics
• Knowledge of digital advertising platforms, PPC, display and facebook advertising
• Understanding of Google analytics reporting and website content management
• Generate relevant content for the VANDYK blog and affiliate blogs via WordPress (using SEO best practices)
• Produce written communications for all print and online marketing collateral which includes but is not limited to: brochures, advertisements, handouts, direct mail, newsletters, e-marketing, websites, proposals, voiceover scripts, press releases, articles/editorials, etc.
• Source marketing and promotional items
• Manage and track status of all marketing payables (invoices, POs etc.)
• Use out-of-the-box thinking and work with minimal supervision to complete tasks quickly and effectively
• Collaborate with Graphic Designer on designing effective marketing communication pieces that coincide with specific project branding while reflecting VANDYK corporate guidelines and company standards
• Post-secondary education in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
• Minimum two years of relevant work experience in a marketing role
• Experience in the real estate industry and/or advertising agency
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and take initiative in a fast paced environment
• Ability to distinguish the writing style and tone that is appropriate for the specific target audience
• Ability to work independently as well as a team environment
• Excellent organization, time management, administrative and computer skills
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, WordPress, Mailchimp, Google Docs
We’re committed to being the best developer in North America, balancing passion and excellence to deliver our commitments. Our people make this possible: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing landscape. Experience is nurtured at every level. And at every level, excellence is rewarded with a competitive salary, support and opportunities to excel. So if you’re ready to join us, apply now today!