- Department: Sales and Marketing
- Location: Mississauga, ON
- Status: Full Time
We are seeking an experienced Communications Coordinator to join our dynamic Sales & Marketing team at the VANDYK group of companies. The Communications Coordinator will work collaboratively with other members of the VANDYK Sales and Marketing team and will be responsible for the copy writing and coordination of marketing and corporate collateral.
- Produce creative written communications for all print and online marketing collateral which includes but is not limited to: brochures, advertisements, handouts, direct mail, newsletters, e-marketing, websites, social media, proposals, voiceover scripts, press releases, articles/editorials, etc.
- Updating and producing content for social media and networking websites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc. as well as generating relevant content for the VANDYK group of companies’ blog through WordPress
- Ability to distinguish the writing style and tone that is appropriate for the specific target audience
- Capable of taking on a journalistic approach and compile interview questions and answers for short videos as well as gather all pertinent information
- Work collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing team on the day to day operations and assist with project requirements
- Post Secondary Degree/Diploma in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, English or
a related field
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in a similar or equivalent role
- 1+ years of experience in the real estate industry an asset but not required
- Superior reading, writing and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to take on tasks and work diligently to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Hootsuite, WordPress CMS
- Excellent organization, time management, administrative and computer skills
- Comfortable interacting with senior management and external stakeholders
Application & Remuneration:
- VANDYK group of companies offers an attractive remuneration and benefit package; compensation will be based on skill level and experience. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interested applicants should forward their cover letter, resume and portfolio / writing samples.
We’re committed to being the best developer in North America, balancing passion and excellence to deliver our commitments. Our people make this possible: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing landscape. Experience is nurtured at every level and excellence is rewarded with a competitive compensation package, support and opportunities to excel. So, if you’re ready to join us, apply now.