Director of Sales
- Department: Sales
- Location: Mississauga, ON
- Status: Full Time
For almost 4 decades, VANDYK group of companies has been a leading real estate development corporation, developing residential, low and high-rise communities, commercial office and retail sectors. At VANDYK we believe every project is a partnership and not just a transaction. Partnerships are the company’s principal strength and part of our core values; to build long term relationships with client’s realtors, consultants, suppliers and employees alike. These partnerships are based upon trust, commitment, professionalism and integrity.
We are seeking an experienced Director of Sales to join VANDYK group of companies to work with the executive team to develop sales strategies, manage all residential sales and monitor sales performance of our projects. The Director will be responsible for establishing sales plans and strategies to expand the customer pipeline and keeping abreast of current market trends in order to maximize sales while managing the Sales Consultants team.
- Work with the Executive and Marketing teams to improve prospect experience, product offering, sales strategies and pricing structure
- Provide detailed competitive market analyses for all active sites with the ability to interpret cultivated data
- Provide input into the development of community phasing plans and of product mix
- Monitoring the performance of sales teams addressing all areas of concern and opportunities for further training and development
- Reviewing the Sales Prospects pipeline on an ongoing basis and making recommendations to the executive team to further increase traffic and sales
- Maintain sales records and files
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in new mid-rise condominium and low-rise home sales
- Knowledge of the Condominium Act and real estate law
- Proficiency in Builderlynx will be an asset
- Previous experience managing Real Estate Sales Consultants
- Exceptional communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work independently, take initiative and be resourceful when required
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced and demanding environment with clear objectives and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail when dealing with time sensitive projects
- Superior knowledge of MS Office with a strong skillset in Excel
Application & Remuneration:
VANDYK group of companies offers an attractive remuneration package. Compensation will be based on skill level and experience. VANDYK group of companies is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae to: email@example.com
Applications without a cover letter will not be advanced. Qualified applicants only.